If you need help getting information about COVID-19 vaccine clinics, call the Maine COVID-19 Community Vaccination Line.
The Community Vaccination Line can help Maine people who:
· Do not have internet access
· Need assistance connecting to or navigating online resources
· Require interpretation assistance
· Are home bound and need transportation
· Have other questions about resources in their area
Monday-Friday: 7 a.m.-7 p.m. Saturday-Sunday: 8 a.m.-2 p.m.
· For translation services: Call 1-888-445-4111 and state the desired language (for example: “Spanish”) · For deaf and hard of hearing individuals: Dial 711 and ask to be connected to 1-888-445-4111
The Maine COVID-19 Community Vaccination Line will not provide faster access to clinic appointments.
Department of Health and Human Services
Promoting Health, Safety, Resilience, and Opportunity.